Base de données musicale
Date de naissance 5.4.1959 à Evesham, West Midlands, Grande-Bretagne
John Parricelli (born 1959) is a jazz guitarist, appearing and recording mainly in the United Kingdom.
Parricelli began his career as a guitarist in 1982 and was one of the founding members of the British big band Loose Tubes, with whom he recorded three albums. He has worked with Annie Whitehead, Kenny Wheeler, Norma Winstone, Lee Konitz, Paul Motian, Tim Whitehead, Chris Laurence, Eddie Parker, Peter Erskine, Vince Mendoza, Mark Lockheart, Julian Argüelles, Iain Ballamy's Acme, Mark Lockheart Quartet, Andy Sheppard, Gerard Presencer, Colin Towns, Martin Speake Quintet, and Jazz singer Stacey Kent among others.
In 2011 he appeared on stage with Peter Erskine and John Paul Jones at the Royal Opera House, London in the new opera Anna Nicole. 
With Andy Sheppard
- Movements in Colour (ECM, 2008)
With Kenny Wheeler
- A Long Time Ago (ECM, 1997)
- John Parricelli - guitar and composition
- John Parricelli biography on the homepage of the record label Provocateur
- Anna Nicole Review. The Guardian (2008-06-25). Retrieved on 2011-02-18.
|Studio albums||*Loose Tubes
|Live albums||*Loose Tubes: JazzbucheBerlin 87
|Related articles||*Delightful Precipice