geboren am 5.4.1969 in California, USA
|Born||April 05 1960
|Residence||Windsor Hills, California|
Preston Glass (born January 9, 1960) is an American songwriter and producer. Preston has written and produced a series of songs which have made it to the top of the music charts including Miss You Like Crazy performed by Natalie Cole and Who's Zoomin' Who by Aretha Franklin. He also produced the 1987 solo album "Love For What It Is" by Anita Pointer, member of pop/R&B group The Pointer Sisters.
The following songs made it to the top of the charts in the US and around the world:
- Natalie Cole: "Miss You Like Crazy"
- Aretha Franklin: "Who's Zoomin' Who"
- Aretha Franklin: "Jimmy Lee"
- Kenny G: "Don't Make Me Wait for Love"
- Kenny G: "Songbird"
- George Benson: "Kisses in the Moonlight"
- Earth, Wind & Fire: "System of Survival"
- Jermaine Stewart: "We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off"
- Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill: "Perfect Combination"
- Michelle Gayle: "Sweetness"
- Mase: "Keep it On"
Preston has produced three of his own albums:
- Street Corner Prophecy
- Music as Medicine
- Colors of Life
Dieser Artikel basiert auf dem Artikel Preston Glass aus der freien Enzyklopädie Wikipedia und steht unter der GNU-Lizenz für freie Dokumentation.
In der Wikipedia ist eine Liste der Autoren verfügbar.